Belcan Manufacturing Product Engineer in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Manufacturing Product Engineer
Job Number: 285770
Description: A Manufacturing Product Engineer job in Ann Arbor, Michigan is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for manufacturing processes, drawings, manufacturing design release, prototypes, control plans, production release (PPAP), manufacturing assets, suppliers, scheduling, process flow, optimization, cost and continuous improvement of various product lines including port fuel injectors, gasoline direct injectors, fuel pumps, and additional fuel system components To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum of five years in machinging and product development.
Manufacturing Product Engineer Job duties:
• Design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA) for fuel system components and engine hardware
• Prototype, pre-production and production launch with suppliers (machining, assembly, welding)
• Working with suppliers and Nostrum engineering to determine 2D print and GD&T requirements
• Process Sheets, Standard Work Instructions, Machine cycle, Time Studies for internal processes
• Manufacturing assets including EDM machines, braze equipment, assembly fixtures,
• Minimum 3 years relevant machining (small parts) manufacturing experience, machining,
turning, EDM, laser drilling, welding)
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System
• Experience with PFMEA, DFMA, DVPR and additional OEM/Tier 1 quality system elements
• Advanced proficiency English (fluency)
• Intimate knowledge of machining (EDM, turning, grinding, swiss-lathes), assembly (manual,
tooling) & welding/brazing, and Laser drilling / cutting
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Product Engineer job in Ann Arbor, Michigan, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Please note: Applicant must be a US Person. Employer is not able to sponsor current or future VISA candidates.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Ann Arbor , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart