G-TECH Services, Inc. Controls Integration Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Controls Integration Engineer is responsible for the technical management of the internal controls engine programs as assigned by the Controls Managers. Controls Integration Engineer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Collect the high level requirements with the key stakeholders and deploy with Systems, Architecture, Network, Controls & Software and Validation teams.
· Controls feature development coordination as tracking the
technical deliverables as supporting the technical discussions and change
· Technical lead for controls testing as supporting the test
cases, hardware in the loop simulators sign off, tracking the validation
results and participating on road tests/drive sessions.
· Controls technical coordination in troubleshooting leading the
issue resolution, managing and tracking all technical open points.
· Develop a detailed technical project timing and risk assessments
assisting the Controls Managers.
· In addition the Controls Integration Engineer will also be leading
the cross technical functional team in Vehicle and Propulsion Controls area as
interfacing with external stakeholders to meet the overall goals of the engine
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum of 2 years of automotive controls and software engineering experience.
· Matlab/Simulink and strong computer skills (including Google suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Project) required.
· Agile methodology experience, project/program management experience.
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -012021-115212