Cosma International Electrical Engineer - Electromagnetic Simulations in Auburn Hills, Michigan
This position is for Magna Electronics, Auburn Hills, MI. Magna Electronics provides leading technologies from autonomous driving, to secure connectivity to vehicle electrification. With our competitive position and our culture of innovation, we are transforming mobility.
- Work with Global Electrical Engineering Team.
- Perform Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, Timing, Crosstalk, EMC and EM analysis using simulation tools such as CST Studio, Si-Soft, Orcad Spice.
- Generate simulation reports and provide feedback to design engineers and suggest, design changes to improve product performance.
- Work on diverse projects and independently determine simulation approaches and solutions.
- Update and maintain company electrical simulation process, standards and templates.
- Acquire and develop simulation models as needed.
- Develop and maintain simulation libraries.
- Provide basic simulation training to design engineers.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Engage in comparative and competitive analysis to ensure utilization of most appropriate and beneficial techniques.
- Support customer meetings as the technical subject matter expert for electrical simulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Power Electronics or Engineering or equivalent (Master's preferred)
- 8+ years' relevant experience regarding the responsibility/activities (listed above) in serial development. Automotive electronic (mandatory)
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics - Auburn Hills
City: Auburn Hills
Job Type: Regular