Aerotek HVAC Industrial Service Technician in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Provide initial Check- Test- Start for various products we represent.
• Responsible for servicing products and equipment (not restricted to products we
repretsen) on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Uses a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to
diagnose and repair units.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer's location.
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
• Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact.
• Provides training for troubleshooting & maintenance at customer site.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary.
• Drives a company vehicle to job sites. Regular travel requirements with some overnight
• Secures additional work through proactive recommendations based on equipment
status and clients' needs
hvac, coolant, heating, cooling, compressor, hvac maintenance, hvac refrigeration, boiler, chiller, commercial, industrial, start, maintenance, repair, air flow, damper, sensor, unit
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-2 year degree and 3 years experience HVAC Service & Repair OR 5 years experience in HVAC Service & Repair
-2 years experience working on 10+ ton units
-Room/Wall sensor troubleshooting
-Air Flow troubleshooting
-Start up of unit all the way to customer satisfaction
-Boiler and Chiller experience
-Refrigeration like a Kroger HVAC tech
-VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow)
-VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume)
-Experience working on Daikin, LG, Mittsubishi, Samsung
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs