G-TECH Services, Inc. Transmission Controls Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Develop component requirements and prepare.
Verification of those requirements to meet vehicle functional objectives and VF.
· Work with
supplier(s), internal FCA teams and EMEA team to implement controls features.
all transmission related issue root cause analysis, tracking and resolution
timely releases of software with the right content.
· Work with
program management and other cross functional teams to create and present
slides for Platform Meetings, Director’s Review Meetings and other management
weekly controls meetings to discuss implementation of controls topics and
resolution of controls related issues.
DVP’s and run testing on vehicle and HIL’s to test new features and issue fixes
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in powertrain controls (engine, transmission, driveline).
· Experience in reviewing and communicating technical information.
· Experience working with and providing direction to supplier(s).
· Work with cross functional teams; program management; issue resolution.
· Experience creating test procedures/DVP’s and running testing/validation.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112020-114973