Continental Senior Staff Electrical Engineer - Technical Project Lead in Auburn Hills South, Michigan
Senior Staff Electrical Engineer - Technical Project Lead
Auburn Hills South, MI
Technical Project Leader for ECU product. Responsible for leading circuit design, verification, and ECU implementation with customer.
Complete the following tasks and lead other engineers in supporting the development of a Commercial Vehicle ECU
• Lead electrical circuit design and component selection
• Circuit analysis and bench verification
• Schematic entry into ECAD system
• Lead technical communications with customer
• Release project documentation for prototype and production builds
• Support EMC and Environmental validation testing
• Support prototype builds and new product launch in manufacturing
• Analyze customer returns
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years design experience
• Experience leading product development
• Experience with analog/digital circuit design
• Proficient with lab equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, waveform generator, digital multi-meters
• Experience with worst case analysis and circuit modeling software (e.g. pSpice, Mathcad)
• MS in Electrical Engineering
• Implementation of 32 bit microprocessors
• Experience with automotive circuit design
• Experience with automotive EMC testing and design for EMI compliance
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Vitesco offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Vitesco complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Vitesco has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Vitesco provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to VTANSM_Careers@continental.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
- Continental Jobs