Honeywell Aerospace Engineer in Boyne City, Michigan
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your knowledge of engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of electro-mechanical aerospace sensors products by designing, testing and/or validating products/ processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs. The selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Use your engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Grow and develop your engineering knowledge in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
50 Conduct technical interchange
25 Participate in project meetings
10 Communicate non-compliance incidents
15 Identify areas improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Due to export control, must be a US Citizen.
- Some experience in the field or in a related area
- Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
- Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD40872
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 375 N Lake St, Boyne City, MI 49712 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.