G-TECH Services, Inc. Systems Engineer Controls in Dearborn, Michigan
• Lead development of new features at the systems engineering level from early feature development to production and manage feature upgrade and migration plan • Develop high level network, wiring and power distribution topologies / schematics / block diagrams. • Allocate features and functions across electronic modules and subsystems to meet cost, quality and feature performance targets. • Develop feature specifications, feature Failure Mode Avoidance documentation, feature verification plan, etc. • Review existing system designs to find new opportunities for cost or quality improvement. Interact with program teams, core engineers and functional areas to create balanced solutions to competing requirements. • Develop relationships with the supply base to learn about the latest technologies and possible implementations.
• Strong understanding of vehicle electrical systems and/or features required. • Functional knowledge electrical module design, networking, wiring, power distribution, chassis systems, lighting systems, etc.
• Electrical Systems Engineering experience including understanding of systems engineering V model. • Electrical D&R experience. • Launch experience.
• 3+ years of related experience.
• 5+ years of related experience in Automotive Engineering role.
• Bachelors Engineering Related to position e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -122020-115039