Mahle Application Engineer in Farmington Hills, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- The Application Engineer will take full responsibility for all aspects of Application and Sales duties for assigned MAHLE customer account on the Commercial side. In addition, the Application Engineer will interface with several individuals at our customer locations and various MAHLE worldwide plants, and cultivating relationships with key customer individuals across a variety of functional areas.
- Act as the primary internal/external customer engineering interface.
- Define technical requirements with customer.
- Provide Account Management support to assigned customer accounts.
- Plan, perform and document product validation together with customer.
- Responsible for drawings, prototypes, and change history.
- Responsible for managing multiple global projects internally with United States, Brazil, Mexico and Europe.
- Define and coordinate project organization.
- Plan, update and control project timing and costs.
- Plan and execute regular team meetings.
- Coordinate and evaluate analysis of test components.
- Support manufacturing plants in evaluation customer of quality concerns.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science
- At least 7 years of Automotive experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Bearings
- Experience working with customer in an Application Engineering related role
- Familiarity with internal combustion engine components primarily Bushings, Seals, Bearings
- Account Management experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% both Domestically and Internationally
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Mr. Jordan Taylor is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled