North American Lighting ECAD Engineer I in Farmington Hills, Michigan
ECAD Engineer I
Apply now »
Date: Sep 8, 2020
Farmington Hills, MI, US, 48331
Company: North American Lighting
Creates PCB layouts to meet electrical, thermal, and PCB manufacturing requirements for electronics; creates Gerber files forEMSquoting ofelectronics; and maintains archivesofall design filesfor future updates and storage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Uses CADtools (such as,MentorDxDesigner) for schematic capture andPADS forPCBlayout
- Works closely with lampmechanicalsforpackaging ofelectronics
- Conducts densitystudiesforpackagingofelectronicsin lamps
- Supports optical engineering and production core teams on implementation ofnewtechnologies
- Create library objects for all electronic components and ensurePCB assemblies can be manufactured according to standard IPCguidelines
- Manages library database of electronic components with supplier part numbers to ensureBOM’s are accurate forquoting
- Maintains open lines of communications with internal project teams and external customers and suppliers related to assigned projects
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology (or equivalent experience).
- 0to2 years ofexperience usingEDA toolsforPCB layout (experience in electronic design, mechanical design, or MCAD is preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Requisition ID: 2925
Location: Farmington Hills
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: