Kelly Services R&D Specialist in Fraser, Michigan
Kelly Scientific is seeking a R&D Specialist in Fraser, MI .
Temp to Hire
Shift: 7:30am-4pm M-F
• Assist in researching products and information for the lab
• Calibrate standard laboratory equipment
• Assist in preparing test soils and other related products
• Package test soil
• Assist in running biochemical tests in the lab
• Assist in production of biochemical test in the lab
• Ensure the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
• Be able to work with all chemicals used for testing and projects.
• Perform other product development and laboratory tasks on an as needed basis
• Bachelor’s degree in a life science, chemistry or related field.
• Meet qualifications of job through education, training or prior experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Adequate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
Spectrophotometer, Analytical scales, Steam and low temperature sterilizer, Force tester, pH Meter, Ball mill, Sieve shaker, Micropipettes, Membrane filtration apparatus, Vortex mixer, Ultrasonic bath, Shaker, Incubator, Laminar air flow, Biosafety cabinet, Fume hood, Particulate containment hood, Hot plate, Computer, Scanner, Copier, Printer, Telephone.
Interested? Apply now!
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs