GHSP Electronics Test Engineer in Grand Haven, Michigan
At GHSP, we serve our customers, our owners, our communities, our suppliers and each other through the values that define us as a company: Earn Trust, Learn by Doing, Work Together, and Steward the Legacy of our founders.
GHSP is built on relationships, both within the company and with customers around the world. We offer a place where the investments people make in the future of their company are rewarded by the investments the company makes in them. A place where innovation and creativity and can grow. A place where collaboration and teamwork flourish. A place where you can do what you love and make a living doing it.
That place is GHSP. Go there.
About The Open Position
Michigan based facility seeking an Electronics Manufacturing Test Engineer – for our Grand Haven facility.
Primary responsibilities for this position involve:
- Design and support Production Test Equipment for printed circuit board assemblies.
- Provide quick response to factory test equipment unscheduled maintenance issues reported by Production personnel.
- Works with Test technicians to ensure availability and accuracy of existing factory test equipment wiring diagrams, schematics and related drawings.
- Provides verbal and written communications to the team regarding factory test equipment activity, issues and status.
- Develop Design for Test guidelines that ensure product quality and testability.
- Develop Production Test Plans
- Develop Test Software
- Obtain Third Party Support
Are You A Good Fit For This Job?
You could be right for this job if you have:
- Associates degree or equivalent in electronics or related field.
- 4+ years of combined relevant education and work experience.
- Experience with electronics circuits analysis.
- Experience troubleshooting electronics using oscilloscope and digital multimeter.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience using MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Qualified candidates should submit an electronic resume to:
Location: Grand Haven, MI