Belcan Chassis Engineer in Plymouth, Michigan
Job Number: 311936
Category: General Engineer
Description: A Chassis Engineer job in Plymouth, MI is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will Design and implement chassis Suspension components; bushings, dampers, springs.
his is what you"ll do:
· Design and implement chassis Suspension components; bushings, dampers, springs.
· Investigate and optimize current designs with focus on cost reduction, mass reduction, product robustness improvement.
· Independently work on Design ideas , convert in to mature designs ready to implement by doing packaging assessment , Manufacturing feasibility, assembly feasibility, CAE analysis .
· Manage designed parts in the virtual environment and support virtual build and release activities;
· Manage suppliers to deliver component designs on time and to specification;
this is what you"ll need:
· Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5 to 8 years of experience designing Brake , hydraulic/pneumatic system components
· Must be familiar with DFMEA/DVPR usage and review of these documents;
· Extensive experience with tolerance stack up , GDT , Engineering Drawings
· CATIA V6 experience with line routing, stamping, molding design expertise.
· Ability to understand Engineering direction and provide design concepts accordingly;
· Collaborate with larger teams of peer designers, engineers, manufacturing.
· Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
Position can be remote for now, but once client returns to the office, they worker will need to be onsite
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the apply now link provided. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com
Location: Plymouth , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=311936)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart