DENSO International America, Inc. Sytems Engineer II (Telematics HW/RF Engineer) in Southfield, Michigan
The selected individual will involve DENSO electronic hardware development with such responsibilities as: module suppliers and by module evaluation for the next generation product in automotive industry. Analyze and adhere to internal and external specs, requirements, regulations, and industry standards.
Prototype Hardware Stage:
- Collaborate with DENSO Japan (GHQ) HW designers.
- Complete the schematics design and other relevant drawings based on early stage design
- Create product testing requirements, analyze the results, and improve the design
- Work with PCB designers to optimize layout to meet internal and external Electrical requirements
Prototype Leading to Mass Production:
- Understanding of internal and customer's standards regarding design and reliability
- Design to strike a balance among specification and cost
- Prepare design review for internal and external gate event
- Develop product DFMEA and/or DRBFM and other engineering specific information
- Work with manufacturing plant to develop comprehensive test plan
- Monitor and report the progress of wireless communications module suppliers to meet performance/reliability/schedule requirements for mass production
- Collaborate with DNJP HW designer based on current design
- Bachelor or above degree preferably in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Basic knowledge of RF and wireless communication
- Basic knowledge of electrical components and semi-conductor device
- Basic knowledge of computer system
- Experience of some experiment using basic electrical measuring equipment such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc..........
- No objection for months of business trip or working overseas to Japan in order to obtain mass production design skills throughout OJT.
Work Locations: DIAM Southfield (20003-1) 24777 Denso Drive PO Box 5133 Southfield, 48033
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Req ID: 180000B6