Cosma International Innovation Intern in Troy, Michigan
Magna is a company of entrepreneurial-minded people dedicated to delivering innovative solutions today while defining tomorrow. We are a mobility technology company and one of the world’s largest suppliers to the automotive industry. Our agility and expertise make us the ideal partner for autonomy, electrification and building complete vehicles.
The Innovation intern will work closely with the innovation team to complete tasks such as product testing, product set-up, new product design and feature presentations.
- Primary projects domain – Exterior system Design/Assembly/System Characterization & Testing
- Support of Active Aero product testing and set-up
- Support of Fascia & Trim product testing and set-up
- Support of new product concept design and feature presentations
Knowledge and Education
- High School Diploma
- Currently Attending a College or University
- Preferred to have completed at least one prior Summer Internship of engineering work
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient Computer knowledge and skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong technical and analytical competence
- Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer.
- Some limited local driving to testing house and in-area supplier support facilities
Group: Magna Corporate
Division: Magna Services of America
Job Type: Internship