G-TECH Services, Inc. Dimensional Engineer in Warren, Michigan
· Develops and maintains list of critical product and process characteristics for Body Shop and Stamping Plants.
best gauging methods.
data analysis to identify special and common cause problems.
· Helps in
development and roll-out of training material.
plants in root causing dimensional issues.
· Work with
cross-functional team to recommend and evaluate corrective action.
will include Interior and Exterior dimensional validation, Creating Kaizens and
eCims from QAF build issues and part validation, Root cause analysis, ensuring
part availability for the QAF builds, Launch support and supplier interface
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge in basic statistics and process control required.
· Understanding of GD-T and must be able to work with statistical concepts having good data analysis skills. ex: Minitab or equivalent statistical package.
· Preferred experience in closures.
· Strong communication skills with ability to work with a cross-functional teams.
· Familiarity with metrology equipment for root cause diagnostics.
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Advanced degree preferred.
· Experience in using statistical analysis applications.
Req ID JN -112020-114852