G-TECH Services, Inc. Paint Facilities Specialist - Phosphate / Ecoat Systems in Warren, Michigan
The Paint Facilities Specialist – Phosphate/Ecoat Systems is responsible for project managing the installation scope of work for a given project including bid pack definition, supplier selection coordination, coordination of facilities design, facility item build, and the commissioning and installation of a complete Paint Circulation system. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coordinate paint shop layout. Review contractor scope of work, design drawings to comply with Phosphate/Ecoat specifications and construction accepted practices.
· Develop Phosphate/Ecoat design for Air-B-Dip type system with 45-degree tank inclines and declines to Paint Source requirements.
· Coordinate contractor site installation activities, conducting and recording engineering meetings.
· Monitor start-up, debug and validation of systems. Develop punch list with completion follow up.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical)
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, project design and construction environment.
· Phosphate/Ecoat Systems design experience.
· Must be knowledgeable of filtration systems such as Hydromation filters, Magnetic Separation, and Hydrocyclones.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Capable of interacting with Plant Management, Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, and Procurement Management.
· Experienced with Product Planning, Supplier Relations and Negotiations, Contract Sourcing, Cost Analysis.
· Ability to prepare/orally present key presentations using Microsoft Office/Google software to upper management personnel.
· 5 to 10 years’ experience with automotive paint shop processes
· Understanding of structural loading
· Experience in Microsoft Office Project
· Project Management experience a plus
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -122019-113248