General Motors System Test Engineer - Cyber Security - ENG0038976 in Warren, Michigan
System Test Engineer- Infotainment Cyber Security is responsible for testing various components and systems related to Automotive Cyber Security.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform test procedures related to software programming, telematics, Bluetooth, Wifi, device registration, and app downloading.
- Write test procedures for Cyber Security requirements.
- Work with various test equipment and logging tools to perform testing.
- Work with Lead System Validation Engineer, Functional Lead, Design Release Engineers and Cyber Security program management team to ensure proper execution of Cyber Security requirements.
- Review test results performed by ECU suppliers to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Provide technical support to ECU suppliers.
- Support validation peer reviews of newly created test procedures.
- Write PRTS for issues found during the test phase.
- Ensure proper tracking and closure of PRTS issues.
- Support development and use of automated test methods.
Develop solutions to resolve complex issues for vehicle security.
2+ years of experience in Electrical/Electronics validation.
- 2+ years of experience in working with CAN, GMLAN, LIN, Ethernet.
- 2+ years of experience in use of vehicle serial communication and diagnostic tools (NeoVi/Vspy, Vector CANoe/DiVa, MDI, etc.).
- Experience with Bluetooth and Wifi communication protocols and tools.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex.
- Ability to work in teams
- Exhibit a drive for results in order to meet various program deliverables.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent degree
- This position requires the ability to legally operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis