ZF Steering Engineering Intern - Summer 2019 in Washington, Michigan
Steering Engineering Intern - Summer 2019
Division A - Engineering - Steering
Job responsibilities during summer internship may include:
- Assist engineers in instrumentation, testing and data collection.
– Support the problem resolution system and provide assistance to engineers to close out open engineering issues.
– Work closely with lab personnel to ensure support and compliance.
– Coordination of prototypes for builds and testing.
- Student will be involved in lab setup, testing, teardown and evaluation.
– Close interaction with the various application teams and engineering disciplines is required.
– Builds relationship with internal customers to create a climate of collaboration and open communication
Strong software/electrical aptitude preferred.
Able to travel to various local Technical Centers/Customers as required.
Required Education and Experience
Must be currently pursuing a 4-year college degree
Experience and Skill Requirements
Excellent communication (written & oral) and networking skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Computer literate utilizing spreadsheets and word processing software.
Travel to customer sites and other TRW locations on an as needed basis(25%).
Valid driver’s license.
Work at desk for long periods of time.
Stand for long periods of time.
Bend and twist occasionally.
Ability to Lift 40 lbs.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran